Login with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
or with Exoticca
I'm already a user
Thanks for signing up Ferran
Your account is activated
Explore Southeast Asia in Luxury! Be amazed by eye-opening Bangkok and explore the legendary temples of Angkor Wat, in Siem Reap. Experience the bustling city of Hanoi, the mystic waters of the stretching Mekong Delta and the historic capital Ho Chi Minh City. Kick back on an overnight cruise on Ha Long Bay and fall in love with the authentic charms of Hoi An.
* Possibility of booking optional excursions in the next step of the booking. Please note that all additional optional excursions which are not selected at the time of booking must be requested before final payment is made at least 45 days before departure. The final price will be shown once you have selected the optional excursions, in the final step of the reservation process.
It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
It is mandatory to send a copy of the valid passports of all passengers to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have made your reservation.
Cambodia visa (on arrival), Vietnam E-visa (online before traveling), drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* Visa arrangements for Vietnam. Through the government website (evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn): USD 25 / person
Arrival at your Canadian departure airport ready to check-in for an overnight flight to Bangkok. Night on board.
Arrive in the capital of Thailand and transfer to your hotel. Bangkok is one of the most influential, modern and lively cities in Southeast Asia due to it's economic, political and social development. Make the most of your time in the city by exploring the bustling street markets or enjoying some of the exotic street food on offer. Overnight in Bangkok.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a fascinating tour of Bangkok's temples. Head to Yaowarat Road, in Chinatown, to visit magical Wat Traimit temple, which houses the largest solid gold Buddha in the world, almost five meters high and an amazing five and a half tons in weight. Continue to Wat Pho, the largest temple in Bangkok where the famous Reclining Buddha is kept. After admiring the sheer size of the temple, continue to the astounding Wat Benchamabophit or The Marble Temple, a Buddhist sanctuary built in white Italian marble in the 18th century, with elegant and intricate designs. Finally, enjoy a visit to the State Factory of Precious Stones, for the opportunity to buy local jewellery, crafts and silks. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure exploring the neighbourhoods and bustling streets of Bangkok. We recommend visiting one of the many iconic night markets for a taste of authentic Thai culture or one of the optional excursions* . Overnight stay in Bangkok.
* Optional Half Day Floating Market: Visit the world famous floating market of "Damnern Saduak", which is located about 100 kilometres southwest of Bangkok. On the way visit a Palm Sugar Farm. At the market, watch the locals buying and selling a vast array of goods and soak up the vibrant and unique atmosphere. An exciting and fun way to see the local life and to go bargain hunting. Price per person: 55$
* Optional Half Day Royal Grand Palace: Explore Bangkok's Royal Grand Palace, an oriental masterpiece. Visit the Royal Chapel to see the Emerald Buddha, and experience the splendour of both its decorative interior and exquisite facades. After the tour, stop at a local lapidary factory and showroom to admire locally made jewellery, handicrafts and silk at competitive prices. Price per person: 61$
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for your flight to Siem Reap, in Cambodia. Arrive, meet your guide and transfer to your hotel. Take the opportunity to explore this beautiful city and get to know your surroundings. Discover the local cuisine and relax at your hotel. Overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today explore the most significant temples in the Angkor Complex. Visit the ancient capital, Angkor Thom and enjoy the unique decorative towers of the Bayon Temple. At Preah Khan Temple, wonder at the 12th-century splendour before you continue to Ta Prohm in the afternoon, home to the enormous iconic fig tree roots that grow through the middle of the temple. Admire Bayon architecture at Bantey Kdei temple before you finally arrive at Angkor Wat, the world heritage site and most revered of all the Cambodian temples. It features the longest bad-relief in the world and is the perfect place to watch the sunset over the entire temple complex. Overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning at your leisure. We recommend to do the optional excursion to Tonle Sap Lake.* Later, transfer to the airport for your flight to Hanoi. Arrive in Vietnam and transfer to your hotel. Take the opportunity to explore this bustling city and get to know your surroundings. Overnight stay in Hanoi.
* Optional half day excursion to Tonle Sap Lake: Around 8:30 a.m take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to visit the floating village, experience the culture and their fishing activities. Back to the town and visit the Old Market. The rest of the day you are free to roam. Price per person: 47$
Breakfast at the hotel. Start the day with a visit to Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, the complex dedicated to Ho Chi Minh and then the iconic One Pillar Pagoda, built on stilts. Next visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hanoi's oldest pagoda on the bank of West Lake and Temple of Literature, which was the first university of Vietnam. In the afternoon, take a cyclo ride around the streets of the Old Quarter which were named after the specifics goods once offered for sale there. Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake to learn about the legend of the lake and visit Ngoc Son Temple and enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart by road to Ha Long Bay, a World Heritage area of outstanding natural beauty known for its limestone islands and glistening waters. Travel through the rich farmlands of the delta and witness the daily life of the Vietnamese villages. Arrive in Ha Long and board a traditional junk boat, to being your cruise on the bay with a welcome drink. Lunch on board. The cruise passes by many fascinating islets and may stop for a while to visit local fishing villages, caves and limestone islands. Relax at your leisure on the sun deck. Dinner and overnight on board.
Brunch on board as the junk continues to cruise before you return to Ha Long port. Disembark and transfer to Hai Phong airport for a flight to Danang. On arrival, you will be met by your guide and then transfer to your hotel in the charming city of Hoi An, known for its pretty lantern-lit streets. Overnight stay in Hoi An.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, enjoy a guided walking tour through the narrow streets of atmospheric Hoi An. This former port and UNESCO World Heritage site is full of architectural gems that show a range of influences. You can admire these charming houses along Tran Phu Street, one of the oldest in Hoi An, visit the 400 years-old Japanese covered bridge, the Chinese temple, and a traditional Vietnamese merchants house. The afternoon is free at your leisure. We recommend an optional Thu Bon River & Organic Village Excursion.* Overnight stay in Hoi An.
* Optional Full-Day Thu Bon River & Organic Village Excursion: Experience real rural life in Vietnam with this full day tour, which includes a cruise on the Thu Bon River, passing many fishing areas. Stop at Van Lang Village to witness basket boat racing, before heading to Tra Que Herb Village, where local farmers will give you an insight into their organic produce. Enjoy a culinary masterclass in Vietnamese cuisine before enjoying a delicious lunch. Price per person: 83$
Breakfast at the hotel. Travel along one of Vietnams most scenic highways towards the city of Hue. Along the way, stop at the white sands of Lang Co Beach and the top of Hai Van Pass for exceptional views. Arrive in Hue and enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city's sights. Visit the Imperial City and the Royal Citadel. Much of the Citadel was destroyed during the Tet Offensive in 1968 but is gradually being restored. Next, visit King Khai Dinh Mausoleum and browse through a bustling local market. Afterwards, transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Hue.
Breakfast at the hotel. Early transfer to the airport to take a flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, meet your guide and visit the moving War Remnants Museum which presents a partial, but riveting, view of the American War. Continue to the Reunification Palace, the former residence of the Indochina Governor-General and later President of the Republic of Southern Vietnam until the fall of Saigon. The tour finishes with Notre Dame Cathedral and the bustling Ben Thanh Market. Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a free day in this exciting city.* We recommend an optional excursion to discover the magical Mekong Delta. Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
* Optional Mekong Delta Excursion: Depart to Ben Tre province crossing Rach Mieu bridge. On arrival in Hung Vuong Pier, hop on a motorized boat on the Ben Tre River, one of the tributes of Mekong River while witnessing the lively activities of local life along the way. Stop at a brick kiln and visit one of the many coconut processing workshops located along the canal. Take a motorized cart or bicycle along the shady paths and pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains to discover everyday life on the river. Take a rowing-boat along a beautiful water palm creek before you return to the pier. Price per person: 83$
Breakfast at the hotel. If your return flights departs at the afternoon, we recomment the option to enjoy a half-day Cu Chi tunnels visit.* In the afternoon, transfer to the airport for a flight back to Canada. Arrive in Canada and end your trip.
* Optional Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion: Spend the morning exploring the impressive tunnel complex of Cu Chi, dug in 1948 for guerrillas to escape the bombardment of French forces. Explore the underground villages and understand the history of the tunnels. Price per person: 49$
At booking form “click” on the button
Select departure airport ... and click the "Select Dates"
Select a departure date ... and click the "See best price"
... and we will show, in real time, all flight options available, as well as the total price of the trip for each person (including flights, accommodations and all services listed in the offer).
You can sort results by price, number of layovers and time of departure.
If you click on the “more” button you will see all the details of the flights: duration of flight and layovers...\"
Select the flight that best suits your needs and click the button \"continue\"
Flights are non-refundable and non-amendable. Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.