Login with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
or with Exoticca
I'm already a user
Thanks for signing up Ferran
Your account is activated
Explore Lima, the gastronomic capital and sample its iconic ceviche. Fall in love with the culture and landscape of the Sacred Valley. Visit charming Cuzco, and take the train to legendary Machu Picchu, a true wonder of the world. Discover Quito, the oldest capital in South America and try and spot giant tortoises and blue-footed boobies in the Galapagos Islands.
It is mandatory to send a copy of the valid passports of all passengers to email@example.com once you have made your reservation.
* Important: If your outbound flight leaves at dawn (before 04: 00) you must arrive at the airport the night before the selected departure day.
** Documentation of the internal flights will be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 7 days after you have made your booking. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
*** You can choose to upgrade to a different train for this journey in the next step of the booking process.
**** If the advertised hotels are not available, they will be replaced by one of these alternative options;
Lima: Ibis Reducto Miraflores, Los Girasoles, San Blas Miraflores.
Cusco: Yawar Inka Hotel, Maytaq Wasin, San Agustín Internacional.
Sacred Valley: San agustin Urubamba, Agustos Urubamba.
Quito: Casa Aliso, Anahi or Rio Amazonas.
Santa Cruz: Mainao, Silberstein, Villa Laguna or Albatross.
San Cristóbal: Katarma, GPS Eco Friendly or GPS Planet.
***** Possibility of booking optional excursions in the next step of the booking. Please note that all additional optional excursions which are not selected at the time of booking must be requested before final payment is made at least 60 days before departure. The final price will be shown once you have selected the optional excursions, in the final step of the reservation process. The optional excursion to Palccoyo operates from April to December on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Outside of these dates you will visit the Mountain of Seven Colors in Vinicuna instead. And it does not operate between January and March.
We strongly recommend you consult your doctor regarding the possible effects of altitude sickness.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
Transit control card (TCC)* (US$ 20) and entrance to the Galapagos National Park * (US$ 100).* More information can be found in Offer Conditions.
Arrive at your Canadian departure airport for a flight to Lima, * the capital of Peru, situated on the Pacific Coast. Arrive, transfer to the hotel, and depending on the time, spend the rest of the day exploring at your leisure. Overnight stay in Lima.
* If your outbound flight leaves at dawn (before 04: 00) you must arrive at the airport the night before the selected departure day.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy an informative and interesting city tour of Lima, including its Historic Centre and the Santo Domingo Convent. Start by exploring the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro before heading to the Historic Center. Visit the impressive Convent of Santo Domingo and walk to the Plaza de Armas to admire the exquisite colonial architecture that surrounds it. Next, enjoy a visit to the Chocolate Museum to learn about the high-quality of Peruvian cocoa, and on the way back, stop in the Parque del Amor, from where you can take beautiful photos of the Peruvian coastline. Overnight stay in Lima.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Cuzco. Arrive in Cuzco, the former Inca capital, and transfer to the Sacred Valley. Spend the remainder of the day at your leisure, exploring the lively immaculate scenery of this iconic region. Overnight stay in Sacred Valley.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure in the Sacred Valley, an area in the Andean Highlands famed as the heart of the ancient Inca Empire. We recommend an optional Sacred Valley Excursion to experience the best of the region. * Overnight stay in the Sacred Valley.
* Optional Essense of the Sacred Valley Excursion: Visit Chinchero and the PARWA Centre, to appreciate the colourful traditional textiles. Next, visit the church of Chinchero before heading to the Mirador de Racchi panoramic viewpoint for a fantastic view across the valley. Explore Ollantaytambo and its Inca fortress and visit the impressive Moray archaeological site. Price per person: C$73.
Breakfast at the hotel. An exciting day at Macchu Picchu awaits you this morning as you set off for the train station to board the Voyager or Expedition Train to Aguas Calientes,* admiring the landscape along the way. Arrive and transfer to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu, a true wonder of the world. Spend some time discovering the ruins and being amazed by the terraces and enjoying a tour of the different sections of the site. Return to Aguas Calientes and check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay in Aguas Calientes.
* Both the Voyager and Expedition train are the same standard but belong to different companies. You can choose to upgrade to a different train for this journey in the next step of the booking process.
Note: The baggage policy on board the Voyager train is 1 bag or backpack per person weighing a maximum of max. 5kg / 11lb.
Breakfast at the hotel. The morning is free for you to return for a second time to Machu Picchu (optional) if you wish, taking in the sights and views at your own pace and perhaps taking some impressive photos. Afterwards, return to Aguas Calientes to catch the afternoon train back to Cuzco. Arrive in Cuzco and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Cuzco.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure in Cuzco, exploring the lively plazas of the historic city or perhaps visiting some of the numerous museums and cultural institutions. We recommend an optional excursion to the amazing Rainbow Mountain of Palccoyo. * Overnight stay in Cuzco.
* Optional Full Day Excursion to the Rainbow Mountain of Palccoyo: Leave Cuzco at dawn, heading towards the town of Palccoyo, a journey of approx. 3 hours. From here, ascend on foot through beautiful landscapes until reaching the impressive Rainbow Mountain. Partake in a traditional Andean ceremony and be amazed by the colorful mountainous surroundings. The maximum altitude is 4980 m and the hike can take up to 4 hours. Minimum 2 people. Does not operate January - March. Price per person: C$153.
Note: The optional excursion to Palccoyo operates from April to December on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Outside of these dates you will visit the Mountain of Seven Colors in Vinicuna instead. And it does not operate between January and March.
* Optional Half-Day Cuzco City Tour: Begin your tour in the Plaza de Armas, and visit the Cathedral. From here, walk to the Koricancha Temple, an impressive ancient Inca palace, in honour of the Sun God. Today, a Dominican church stands on the site. Finally, visit the lively San Blas neighbourhood, known for its artists, shops and artisan workshops. Price per person: C$47.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today transfer to the airport to take your flight to Quito. Arrive in Quito, the capital of Ecuador and a city famed for its high vantage point in the Andean mountains, and its ancient Incan significance. Transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at your leisure, exploring the relaxed culture of the Ecuadorian Sierra. Overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the historical parts of the city. You will visit a traditional market where you can taste a variety of locals fruits. In the afternoon you can explore Quito at your own pace. Overnight stay in Quito.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today transfer to the airport to take your flight to the Galapagos Islands. Arrive at the Baltra airport, one of the Galapagos Islands and transfer to the island of Santa Cruz. You will cross the Itabaca channel on a ferry and then continue by car. Stop in the highlands of Santa Cruz. Visit a private ranch for lunch. Walk among the trees and look for the giant tortoises that can be found near the small lagoons. Visit the lava tubes, which form when the surface of a lava stream solidifies but the interior remains liquid and flows like a river. Continue your transfer to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day exploring at your leisure. Overnight stay in Santa Cruz.
Breakfast at the hotel. Take the day at your leisure or choose one from our optional excursions to discover the delights of the Galapagos. * Overnight in Santa Cruz.
* Optional Uninhabited Island Excursion: Travel by boat to an uninhabited island in the Galapagos archipelago, for the best opportunity to admire rare and beautiful wildlife. Spot colorful fish, sea turtles and maybe even the rare blue-footed boobies. Includes lunch and snorkelling equipment. Price per person: C$381.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning by exploring the beautiful island of Santa Cruz at your leisure. In the afternoon take the public speedboat to the island of San Cristobal, passing the island of Santa Fe on the way and taking approximately 2-3 hours. Arrive on the island of San Cristobal, transfer to the hotel and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, or we recommend taking an optional excursion. * Overnight in San Cristobal.
* Optional Uninhabited Island Excursion: Travel by boat to an uninhabited island in the Galapagos archipelago, for the best opportunity to admire rare and beautiful wildlife. Discover the unique rock formations of the islands and enjoy watching the colorful and unique birdlife. Includes lunch and snorkelling equipment. Price per person: C$242.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Guayaquil. Arrive, transfer to the hotel and spend the remainder of the day exploring at your leisure. Overnight stay in Guayaquil.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight back to the Canada. Arrive in Canada and end your trip.
At booking form “click” on the button
Select departure airport ... and click the "Select Dates"
Select a departure date ... and click the "See best price"
... and we will show, in real time, all flight options available, as well as the total price of the trip for each person (including flights, accommodations and all services listed in the offer).
You can sort results by price, number of layovers and time of departure.
If you click on the “more” button you will see all the details of the flights: duration of flight and layovers...\"
Select the flight that best suits your needs and click the button \"continue\"
Flights are non-refundable and non-amendable. Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category.
The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Galapagos transit control card (TCC) is mandatory and is checked at the airport in both Quito and Guayaquil before travel to the Galapagos Islands. Cost US$20 per person (subject to change) and made by cash payment.At the airport Galapagos passengers must present their transit control card (TCC) with their passport and pay the entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park. Cost: C$135per person.