Login with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
or with Exoticca
I'm already a user
Thanks for signing up Ferran
Your account is activated
Discover the diverse islands and beaches of the Philippines. Land in Manila and head to Cebu, to enjoy the turquoise waters. In Bohol, explore the famous Chocolate Hills, a unique geological formation, the only one of its kind in the world. Be amazed by the tranquillity and stunning beaches of El Nido. Finally, explore the biodiversity of vibrant Puerto Princesa.
* Important: If your outbound flight leaves at dawn (before 04: 00) you must arrive at the airport the night before the selected departure day.
** Documentation of the internal flights will be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 7 days after you have made your booking. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
IMPORTANT: Internal flights have a 10kg luggage allowance & 7kg handcarry.
** If there is no availability for the flight Cebu - El Nido, you will take a flight from Cebu to Puerto Princesa instead and travel the remaining 230km by road (4h approx).
*** Bohol Beach Club - If a third person is travelling and sharing a room an extra bed will NOT be provided. The 3rd person must share the existing bed. The Deluxe Room has 3 single beds or one queen & one single bed (subjet to availability)
**** Possibility of booking optional excursions in the next step of the booking. Please note that all additional optional excursions which are not selected at time of booking must be requested before final payment is made at least 60 days before departure.
Entrances, drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
Arrival at your Canadian departure airport ready to check in for an overnight flight to Manila. Night on board.
Arrive in Manila, capital of the Philippines, located on the island of Luzon. Transfer to the hotel and the rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay in Manila.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Cebu. Arrive and transfer to the hotel, free day. Overnight stay in Cebu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today enjoy a city tour of Cebu, the oldest city in the Philippines. Visit an amazing Taoist Temple and pass through the local open-air Carbon Market. Visit the Basilica San Augustin and, the Fort of San Pedro and Magellan's Cross, the location where Christianity was first brought to the Philippines. Finally, visit the beautiful period property of Casa Gorodo, which has been restored to its 19th-century majesty. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Cebu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, or alternatively, we recommend an optional Whale-Watching excursion.* Overnight stay in Cebu.
* Optional Whale-Watching Excursion in Oslob: Head to the town of Oslob for an epic day of whale-watching. Whale Sharks are prominent in the area. Take the opportunity to watch and snorkel with their majestic giants. Price per person: CA$240.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the port to catch a 2-hour ferry to Bohol. Once in Bohol, known for its beaches and fantastic coral reefs, transfer to the hotel and the rest of the day is free to relax. Overnight stay in Bohol.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, set off on a tour of the most iconic sights in Bohol. Visit the stunning Chocolate Hills and the man-made Mahogany Forest. Spend some time at the Tarsier Sanctuary, where you can observe this endangered primate up close and watch them live freely. Enjoy lunch onboard a floating restaurant on the picturesque Loboc River. Also, visit the famous Baclayon Church, an ancient stone building founded by the Jesuit priests Juan de Torres and Gabriel Sánchez in 1596. Overnight stay in Bohol.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure relaxing on the tranquil beaches of Bohol. We recommend watching the sunset on the beach for an unforgettable experience. Overnight stay in Bohol.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the port for a 2-hour ferry ride back to Cebu. In Cebu, transfer to the airport for a flight to El Nido, on the island of Palawan. Arrive, transfer to the hotel and overnight stay in El Nido.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a full day Island Hopping Tour including a delicious buffet lunch. Explore the Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island and 7 Commando Beach. Swim amongst the coral and marvel at the beautiful scenery. Discover beautiful lagoons, beaches and snorkelling spots where you can swim and admire the corals, the colourful fauna and its hundreds of fish’s species.* Overnight stay in El Nido.
* Excursion Fees: 200 Philippine Pesos, approx. CA$5 per person, to be paid directly at the destination along with optional fees for snorkelling rental, kayaking and government fees, totalling approx. 750 Philippine Pesos, approx CA$20)
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at leisure in El Nido, relaxing on the pristine beaches, or alternatively, we recommend an optional excursion to Popolcan Island.* Overnight stay in El Nido.
* Optional Excursion to Popolcan Island: Set off from El Nido Town on an Island Tour by boat. Visit the Cathedral. Snake Island, Cudognon Cave, Pinagbuyutan Island and Pangulasian Island. Enjoy snorkelling and swimming in a beautiful environment. Buffet lunch included. Price per person: CA$65.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day relaxing and exploring at your leisure. We recommend enjoying an optional excursion.* Overnight stay in El Nido.
* Optional Secret Beach Excursion: Explore the hidden islands of Matinloc and Helicopter by boat and enjoy relaxing and swimming at the pristine beaches. A fee of 200 Philippine Pesos is to be paid at the destination. (Approx £3). Price per person: CA$72.
* Optional Small Lagoon Excursion: Take a boat tour to Small Lagoon for snorkelling, swimming and kayaking and visit Paradise Beach, Nat Nat Beach and beautiful Cadlao Island. Price per person: CA$59.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer by road to Puerto Princesa, known for its diving spots and rich marine line, including bottle-nosed dolphins! Arrive, transfer to the hotel and overnight stay in Puerto Princesa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a guided tour of the highlights of Puerto Princesa. Explore Rizal Avenue, Mendoza Mini Park and the Port Area. Next, stop at a Crocodile Conservation Centre and a Pineapple Fibre Weaving Workshop, to see this unique art in practice. The rest of the day is at your leisure to relax and explore the city's sights and cuisine further. Overnight stay in Puerto Princesa.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Manila. If your flight is late in the day we recommend an optional Underground River excursion to explore one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.* On arrival in Manila, transfer to the hotel for an overnight stay.
* Optional Underground River Excursion: Travel to Sabang and board a motorised boat and continue to the impressive limestone caves and marble cliff which mark the entrance to the amazingly biodiverse underground river, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Admire the inside of the cave as you travel by boat through the immense river system. Picnic lunch included. Return to Puerto Princesa. Price per person: CA$207.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time transfer to the airport for a flight back to Canada*. Night on board.
* If your flight departs in the morning, you may arrive back in Canada the same day.
Arrive in Canada and end your trip.
At booking form “click” on the button
Select departure airport ... and click the "Select Dates"
Select a departure date ... and click the "See best price"
... and we will show, in real time, all flight options available, as well as the total price of the trip for each person (including flights, accommodations and all services listed in the offer).
You can sort results by price, number of layovers and time of departure.
If you click on the “more” button you will see all the details of the flights: duration of flight and layovers...\"
Select the flight that best suits your needs and click the button \"continue\"
Flights are non-refundable and non-amendable. Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Children: 2-11 years.